About The Work Room

The Work Room is the Creative Journal of Wendy Sue where she shares her creative journey in all things handmade. The Work Room also offers an alternative to your typical jewelry making workshops. Scroll down to the end of the page to see how you can learn to make your unique piece of artisan jewelry online.

Tuesday 25 August 2009

TWR009 Beaded Doggy Charm Tutorial

........................................................................................................................................................................




Work Room chat:
Was supposed to go for a Bead Show yesterday at West Midlands but had to be canceled cuz Sa Kor was too busy with work. She has been pretty busy for the past month, working even on the weekends. Oh well... can't be helped, too bad then. :/

........................................................................................................................................................................




Everyone who knows me knows that I’m terrified of dogs. Yes, I know they are adorable and all but that doesn’t change the fact that I’m still terrified of it!





I don't know why but I'm guessing that it's most probably something to do with the fur. I remember when I was only a toddler, I have this habit of playing with the buttons on the television set. Yes, I think it was a time when remote control was still not widely used yet especially when you come from a small town like mine.




Anyway, my nanny was very annoyed with me keep pressing on the buttons on the television set. So, what she did was to stick balls of cotton onto each button on the television set and from then onwards, I no longer play with the television buttons! LOL...

Mum told me this cuz I was too young to remember anything really. She was curious to see all the cotton balls stuck onto the television when she came to pick me up from my nanny's house after work and asked my nanny about it.

So, yea. I'm pretty sure it's the furry thing. Furry things on non living things are ok. Like soft toys or what not. But not if the furry thing is one of s living thing. That totally freak me out! Yes, including cats, hamsters and what have you.

I'm cool with insects though. Like cockroaches, spiders, grasshoppers and all the six legged ones. Not to say that I would like to keep them as pets but they don't freak me out as much as dogs or hamsters do.




Which is why you’ll never see me keeping a dog as pet. But having said that, I still think dogs are cute! So, the solution is this beaded doggy charm! I still get to keep dogs without it scaring the daylights out of me! LOL.....





So, if you’re also like me, this is a great solution for you too! ;)
Beaded using the RAW, anyone can do this, really, as I guide you step by step to completion.







Tools & materials used:
  • (41) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone colour A (Head)
  • (14) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone colour B (Ears)
  • (3) 4mm round bead (Eyes and nose)
  • Fishing line / monofilament / Supplemax or equivalent


Number of steps: 23
Page count: 12


IMPORTANT NOTICE:
  1. This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
  2. File size: 655 KB
  3. The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.



PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.








nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email (atelierworkroom@gmail.com) for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.

This tutorial is also available for purchase for instant download @ de-cors.com



post signature



0 hollers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...