In this tutorial you’ll learn how to create a cross shape ring by connecting four flower motifs together. Compared to my earlier Pearl Cross Ring tutorial, this makes a much bolder cross ring. Depending on your whims and fancy, you can substitute with any beads of your choice and you’ll see how the different choice of beads give a whole different effect altogether!
Intermediate beaders who thinks that they are ready for a challenge should also be able to follow this tutorial as this tutorial guide you step by step towards completion.
Tools & materials used:
- (25) 3mm Swarovski pearl/bicone
- (14) 4mm Swarovski bicone
- Size 11/12 seed bead
- Fishing line/Monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 48
Page count: 19
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 940 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for payment quotation in RM and by local bank transfer.