Rings are my favourite piece of accessory and I've always loved the marquise shape stone but wire wrapping a big stone just seems a bit too daunting to me.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to achieve the similar marquise shape stone effect using beads easily made available i.e. the Swarovski crystal bicone/xilion bead and the #5000 round bead.
Tools & materials used:
- (1) 8mm Round Swarovski crystal #5000
- (4) 5mm Swarovski crystal bicone/xilion
- (8) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone/xilion
- (8) 3mm Swarovski crystal bicone/xilion
- Size 10/11/12 seed bead
- Size 7 seed bead (optional)
- Fishing line/monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 26
Page count: 9
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 500 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email (email@example.com) for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.
This tutorial is also available for purchase for instant download @ de-cors.com