Like coils of spring, you wear "springs" of beads around your wrist with this one! ;)
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to make this multi strand cuff-like bracelet.
Included in the tutorial is also tips on how you can add on thread should the need arise. The design is open for other variation as will be suggested in the tutorial.
Tools & materials used:
- (112) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- (1) 6mm round bead (or any size bigger)
- Size 11/12 seed bead
- Monofilament/Fishing line/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 25
Page count: 13
The material listed here makes a 6 ½” long bracelet. You will need more bicone bead for a longer bracelet.
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 683 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.