This has got to be one of my favourite pair of stud earrings for the longest time! And now, you can learn them too and I hope it also becomes one of your favourites! ;)
Take note that due to the fact that we are using size 15 seed bead, and also that we need to pass through them a few times, it is advisable to use thinner thread or you might find it difficult to pass the thread through. I used 0.18mm thread in this tutorial. Do not worry that your work might be a little flimsy due to the thinner thread because we’ll be going over the beads a few times which sort of make up to it.
Tools & materials used:
- (10) 8mm Swarovski rivoli 6200
- (2) 6mm Swarovski pearl
- Size 15 seed bead
- Fishing line/Monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
- (2) Earstud post, 2mm cup
- (2) Earnuts or butterfly backs
- Two-part epoxy glue
Number of steps: 13
Page count: 9
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 419 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.