In this tutorial, you will learn how to make this beaded heart frame made up mainly of Swarovski crystal bicone with three chaton montees embellished at the corner. This beaded heart from uses more beads than the previous one and therefore also sturdier with a more 3-dimensional effect. The final heart frame measures approximately 4cm wide and 3cm tall at its widest point.
Please don't be put off by the amount of pages and steps in this tutorial. For one, this is no doubt a rather elaborate project but you'll be happy seeing what will come out from it! It is a intermediate piece of project but I decided to write this in a very detailed step by step tutorial so that just anyone will also be able to enjoy this tutorial!
Tools & materials used:
- (90) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- (14) 3mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- (12) 5mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- (3) Chaton montee - can be substituted with other beads of the same size
- Fishing line/Monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 50
Page count: 20
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 1.20 MB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.