Another version of the star pendant but this time with elongated points/tentacles using a variety ofsizes of beads ranging from 3mm to 6mm, to simulate that of a starfish.
Final pendant using the recommended sizes of beads here measures approximately
slightly more than 1” across.
Tools & materials used:
- (40) 3mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- (10) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- (10) 6mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- Fishing line/Monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 23
Page count: 11
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 459 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.