Learn how to make this train bracelet. I named this bracelet a train bracelet from the square sections that you see on the bracelet; just like how barracks are on train! LOL....
A very simple beginner's project that anyone would be able to follow, including first timers (and yes, that includes you who have never made any jewellery before! ;)
You'll also learn how to make your own button clasp and hence no need to buy any findings.
Another flexibility of this project is how you can learn the technique and later on substitute the beads used here with the beads of your choice to come up with designs of your own!
The materials for this tutorials makes a 7” long bracelet. So if you need to make a longer one, you might need a few more beads.
Tools & materials used:
- (6) 8mm Swarovski round bead
- (7) 6mm round bead
- (28) 3mm round bead
- (12) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- (1) 6mm round bead – button clasp
- Size 11/12 seed bead
- Fishing line/monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 33
Page count: 10
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 588 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email (email@example.com) for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.
This tutorial is also available for purchase for instant download @ de-cors.com