In this tutorial, you will learn how to create diamond motif using Swarovski crystal bicone.
Bicone bead aside, you can also try it with round beads. And when all the diamond motifs are joined together placed in a circle, somehow they just looked like a crown to me! ;)
The material given here makes a 6“ long bracelet (to fit my wrist! :P) including clasp. Clasp will take approximately 1” of the length of the bracelet. You’ll definitely be needing a few more beads extra to make
a longer one.
Included in this tutorial are also tips on how you can add on thread should the need arise.
Tools & materials used:
- (48) 4mm Swarovski bicone Colour A
- (36) 4mm Swarovski bicone Colour B
- Size 11/12 seed bead
- (2) Jump ring
- (1) pair toggle clasp or any clasp of your choice
- Fishing line/Monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
- Chain nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
Number of steps: 23
Page count: 11
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 614 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.