Not much illustration needs to be made for this one, really. ;)
The title is self-explanatory.
And picture speaks for itself. LOL.... XD
Tools & materials used:
- (1) Swarovski chaton montee 53200
- (4) 6mm Swarovski pearl
- (12) 4mm Swarovski bicone
- (4) 3mm Swarovski bicone
- Size 11/12 seed bead
- Fishing line, Monofilament, Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 15
Page count: 7
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 363 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.