In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to make a beaded ball.Beaded together with Size 12 seed beads , you’ll seehow the seed beads form little flowers on the beaded
beads. In this tutorial, I used 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone but you can easily replaced it with other types of beads.
You have two options of how you want to complete the ball here. You may leave it hollow; in which case the bead is compressible but not to the extent of
affecting the form.
Or, if you like, you may also add a bigger bead inside in
which case you’ll be able to run a head pin through to
make a bail/loop, whichever you fancy!
Tools & materials used:
- (30) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- Size 12 seed bead
- (1) 10mm round bead - optional
- (1) head pin - optional
- Fishing line/Monofilament/Supplemax
Number of steps: 21
Page count: 10
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 499 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.