Another variation of the cross pendant but this time with some added embellishments to "bling" it up! ;)
I used one Swarovski 53200 chaton montee here as it's focal bead. Any other 4mm rhinestone chaton montee would do just fine as well. If you still haven't know by now, montees are crystals/rhinestones that come pre-mounted in a metal setting with two stringing direction.
If you have difficulty looking for chaton montee, it can easily be replaced with a 3mm or 4mm pearl/round bead. It will be explained in the tutorial how the substitution takes place.
Tools & materials used:
- (10) 6mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- (9) 4mm Swarovski pearl
- (8) 3mm Swarovski pearl
- (1) Swarovski 53200 chaton montee
- Size 11/12 seed bead
- Fishing line/Monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 22
Page count: 11
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 388 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.