In this tutorial, you’ll learn how, with the use of chaton moontee, to make this pearl cross ring with a rhinestone ‘encrusted’ at the centre. Montée are crystals that come pre-mounted in a metal setting with two stringing directions. In this tutorial, I used Swarovski chaton montee 53200 but you can replace it with any other chaton montees available to you. Apart from a bead shop, another possible place to look for chaton montee is in a sewing shop.
Tools & materials used:
- (1) 4mm Chaton Montee
- (4) 5mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- (12) 4mm Swarovski crystal pearl
- Size 11/12 seed bead
- Fishing line/monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 30
Page count: 10
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 446 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email (email@example.com) for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.
This tutorial is also available for purchase for instant download @ de-cors.com