In this tutorial you will predominantly learn how to make a beaded donut pendant using R.A.W. This tutorial uses 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone. You do not necessarily use the same. You can substitute it with any other beads shapes like round or oval or even other sizes to achieve the same result! It's just a matter of preference and I just love the 'bling' in Swarovski crystal! :)
Bigger beads will however create a bigger pendant and vice versa for smaller beads.
And since Christmas is just around the corner, I've had the tutorial colour coordinated it in the holiday season's favourite colour! ;) Otherwise, you can also do it in one colour.
There is also an additional 7 steps showing you how you can add a beaded bow onto to turn it into a Christmas wreath!
Otherwise, you can also make it in other colour matches of your choice. ;)
The 3mm crystal bicones are optional. You can substitute them with Size 11/12 seed bead.
Tools & materials used:
- Fishing line/Monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
- Size 11/12 seed bead
- (1) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone (bow)
- (64) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone (Green)
- (32) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone (Red)
- (32) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone (White)
- (20) 3mm Swarovski crystal bicone (White)
- (24) 3mm Swarovski crystal bicone (Green)
- (4) 3mm Swarovski crystal bicone (Red)
- 3mms are optional and can be replaced with Size 11/12 seed bead
Number of steps: 31
Page count: 12
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 662 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.
This tutorial is also available for purchase for instant download @ de-cors.com