Learn how to make this white dahlia flower inspired cocktail ring with a chaton montee embedded at the centre. Montée are crystals that come pre-mounted in a metal setting with two stringing directions. In this tutorial, I used Swarovski chaton montee 53200 but you can replace it with any other chaton montees available to you. Apart from a bead shop, another possible place to look for chaton montee is in a sewing shop.
Tools & materials used:
- (1) 4mm Chaton Montee
- (16) 3mm pearl/round bead
- (18) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- Size 11/12 seed bead
- Fishing line/Monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
Page count: 12
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 667 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.