About The Work Room

The Work Room is the Creative Journal of Wendy Sue where she shares her creative journey in all things handmade. The Work Room also offers an alternative to your typical jewelry making workshops. Scroll down to the end of the page to see how you can learn to make your unique piece of artisan jewelry online.

Thursday 8 October 2009

TWR016 Beaded Angel Charm Tutorial





The past couple of years for me was.....well, let's just say that there were more bumpy roads than anything else. My aunt was at a Mind, Body and Spirit Show a couple of months back and bought me this miniature angel which was carved from Opalite.

She told me that it will be my guardian angel, looking over me.





Well, I couldn't for the life of me do any carving but to return her thoughtful gesture, I made her this beaded angel charm instead.

In this tutorial, I'll show you how to make this angel charm which I think would make a quick and snazzy gift!





This is also a fun project for a beginner where you will learn the R.A.W as well as wrapped loop.





Included in this tutorial is a few trick for you to make that nice wrapped loop. I can't say that it's the perfect wrapped loop but if you have the issue with the wrapped stem not positioned at the centre of the loop nagging at the back of your mind, I'll show you the trick to achieve just that.


Tools & materials used:



  • (1) 5cm long head pin
  • (1) 6/8 mm rondelle
  • (1) 6mm round bead
  • (1) 4/5mm rhinestone chaton
  • (3) Swarovski crystal bicone
  • (2) Swarovski crystal heart pendant (or any top drilled beads which you think you'll like the look of it as the angel wings)
  • (6) bugle beads
  • Seed beads
  • (1) rice shape fresh water pearls (substituble with a 6mm round bead)
  • Fishing line/monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
  • Scissors
  • Round nose plier
  • Chain nose plier
  • Cutter



Number of steps: 13
Page count: 9





IMPORTANT NOTICE:


  1. This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
  2. File size: 409 KB
  3. The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.


PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.







nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email (atelierworkroom@gmail.com) for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.

This tutorial is also available for purchase for instant download @ de-cors.com



post signature

0 hollers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...