In this tutorial you will learn how to make a ring band with two rows of beads using the Right Angle Weave. Also, you will learn how to incorporate focal bead into the ring band to form the centre point of a ring. This tutorial is easily adaptable to use with other shapes and sizes of beads. This tutorial is great for beginners who wants to explore further the world of R.A.W.
Tools & materials used:
- (34) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone Colour A
- (24) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone Colour B
- (2) 4mm focal bead of your choice
- Fishing line/monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 25
Page count: 10
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 614 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email (email@example.com) for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.
This tutorial is also available for purchase for instant download @ de-cors.com