Learn how to make a lattice ring using R.A.W with the use of only a few materials.
Tools & materials used:
- (10) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone colour A
- (7) 4mm Swarocki crystal bicone colour B
- Size 10/11/12 seed bead
- Fishing line/monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 32
Page count: 10
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 528 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.
This tutorial is also available for purchase for instant download @ de-cors.com