A little fun tutorial to do! ;) Well, okay, maybe not that little but gotta admit that it's one fun 'lil thing!
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to make this beaded strawberry to make a cute pendant. The finished strawberry measures approximately 1.8cm X 2cm or 3/4” X 7/8”.
It's not a very difficult project but ain't gonna deny that it's some tedious work there! :P
Tools & materials used:
- (10) 3mm Lt. Siam Swarovski crystal bicone
- (25) 4mm Lt. Siam Swarovski crystal bicone
- (5) 4mm Emerald Swarovski crystal bicone
- Size 12 seed bead in 2 colours; pink and green
- Fishing line/Monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 43
Page count: 16
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 895 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.
p/s : *sigh*....... and I'm missing Calverton already.......