Unlike the previous beaded ball, this one, even it's similarly also hollow inside, it however holds up sturdy without a bigger bead inside.
It is not as complicated as it appears to be, really. Although, I must say that it involves tedious work! LOL..... XD And just like all my tutorials, you are guided step by step to completion. You'll be guided at every step along the way!
Tools & materials used:
- (30) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- (60) 3mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- Size 12 seed bead
- Fishing line/Minofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 42
Page count: 15
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 763 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.