Learn how to make a bow ring beaded from Swarovski crystal bicone. :)
Tools & materials used:
- (20) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- (8) 3mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- (2) 5mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- (2) 4mm Swarovski crystal pearl/round bead
- (1) 8/6mm rondelle
- Size 10/11/12 seed bead
- Size 7 seed bead (optional)
- Fishing line/monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 41
Page count: 13
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 686 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email (email@example.com) for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.
This tutorial is also available for purchase for instant download @ de-cors.com