Inspired from the Chinese lantern, this charm is flexible enough for you to turn it into many parts of a design. As a cute pendant, mobile charm or my favourite, as earrings.
What you will predominantly learn in this tutorial is how to make a beaded bead which by itself can already be used as part of your design pieces like necklaces, bracelets or earrings.
This tutorial will go one step further, showing you how you can juxtaposed the beaded bead at the center of a loop to hang some bugle bead tassels, simulating the Chinese lantern.
Tools & materials used:
- (8) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- (4) 4mm round bead
- (16) Size 7 seed bead
- (8) Size 10/11/12 seed bead
- (1) 6mm round bead
- Fishing line/monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
- 22 ga / 0.6mm wire
- Round nose pliers
- Chain nose pliers
Number of steps: 35
Page count: 12
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 608 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email (email@example.com) for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.
This tutorial is also available for purchase for instant download @ de-cors.com