We’re familiar in making cluster rings out of wirework but in this tutorial, I’ll show you how you can achieve a similar effect in this beaded cluster pearl ring using thebead weaving technique.
Tools & materials used:
- (6) 6mm Swarovski pearl or round bead
- (9) 4mm Swarovski pearl or round bead
- Size 11/12 seed bead
- Fishing line/Monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 26
Page count: 12
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 686 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email (email@example.com) for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.