In this tutorial, you will learn how to make this pair of lace inspired earrings, which uses mixed media technique; namely, beadweaving with thread and wirework. To complete making this pair of earrings, it is a prerequisite that you should already know how to make loops and wirewrapped teardrop bead. Montée are crystals that come pre-mounted in a metal setting with two stringing directions. In this tutorial, I used Swarovski chaton montee 53200 but you can replace it with any other chaton montees available to you. Apart from a bead shop, another possible place to look for chaton montee is in a sewing shop.
Tools & materials used:
- (2) Chaton Montee
- (4) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- (2) 11mm Swarovski crystal teardrop bead
- Size 12 seed bead
- 1 pair of earhooks or ear wires of your choice
- Fishing line/Monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 17
Page count: 9
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 454 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.