This ring looks like it has the beads coiled around the fingers , just like that of a snake.
This is a very easy ring to make. Perfect for complete beginners!
In this tutorial, you'll basically learn how to make the wrap which you can later on adapt into your own design with some creativity!
It looks like a three rows of bead from the front but only two when viewed from the back.
Tools & materials used:
- (26) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicones
- (6) 4mm Swarovski pearls (optional)
- Size 11/12 seed bead
- Monofilament/Fishing line/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 16
Page count: 7
This makes an approx. size 7 ½ ring. You might need more or less depending your size and your preference
on whether you prefer a snug/loose fitting ring. Also, I used the 4mm pearls as accent bead for the ring. You are free to use other types of same size of beads as accent.
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 321 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.