This is an easy ring project to do and the reason why I call it the Entrapment Ring is because the netted seed bead made it look as though it entrapped all the beadsat the centre making it the focal part of the ring!
If you have difficulty looking for chaton montees, what you could do is to substitute it with a 4mm round bead.
Tools & materials used:
- (1) 8mm round bead
- (2) 4mm rhinestone chaton montees. Here, I used
Swarovski 53200 but you can also substitute it with
4mm round bead
- (14) 4mm Swarovski bicone
- Size 11/12 seed bead
- Fishing line/Monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 15
Page count: 8
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 420 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email (email@example.com) for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.