Cuboid is actually a beaded cube! In this tutorial, you'll learn how to bead a beaded cube of which you can later incorporate into many parts of you work. Use them any way you want as part of your design.
Don't let the number of steps put you off. I merely break them down into more steps for easier understanding.
Tools & materials used:
- (24) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- (24) 4mm Swarovski crystal pearl/round bead
- Fishing line/monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 41
Page count: 13
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 627 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.
This tutorial is also available for purchase for instant download @ de-cors.com