About The Work Room

The Work Room is the Creative Journal of Wendy Sue where she shares her creative journey in all things handmade. The Work Room also offers an alternative to your typical jewelry making workshops. Scroll down to the end of the page to see how you can learn to make your unique piece of artisan jewelry online.

Monday 5 January 2009

I'm back! =D


Hey peeps, I'm back from my week long break. Phew! Time sure flies and here we are at a new year with new plans, new beginnings, new life, new everything la. So exciting, isn't it? ;)

Whoops, and before I forget, Happy New 2009, everyone! I hope the year ahead will be a promising one for you just as I am hoping that it would be for me. :)

Yes, the wires have already arrived and they are with me already as ready stock. Unfortunately, there was some misunderstanding with my orders and I was not able to get hold of the 1.0mm wires. So, I only have with me 0.4mm, 0.6mm and 0.8mm of the European made silver plated wires.

For more info on how to purchase, please click here.


post signature

0 hollers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...