About The Work Room

The Work Room is the Creative Journal of Wendy Sue where she shares her creative journey in all things handmade. The Work Room also offers an alternative to your typical jewelry making workshops. Scroll down to the end of the page to see how you can learn to make your unique piece of artisan jewelry online.

Sunday 24 May 2009

Jumping on the bandwagon

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,.........

Work Room chat:
Man.... I've just bought the domain name for Atelier Wendy Sue, if you still haven't known by now. I'm trying to work on the site, kinda revamping everything of some sort and put them all together in a big picture but I'm still quite a noob in these tecchie stuffs..... o_O....I'm still learning.... still learning. I reckon it will probably take me a couple more months to get things running smoothly, the way I wanted them to.... *sigh*....

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,.........



Made this wired pendant necklace just recently. And guess what? I've also jumped into the tutorial writing bandwagon. Heheh.... I'm in the midst of writing a tutorial on how to construct this necklace. I just need to proof read it and clean up a bit here and there before putting them up for sale. So, interested parties may learn how to make this necklace. XD

They aren't made using any special technique although two types of jewellery making techniques are involved here; wirework and bead stringing. As far as wirework is concerned, it's just using the simple twisting technique.

I would say even beginner should be able to follow this tutorial although some of the very basics in jewellery making is a prerequisite.

Well, I'll try to get them up soon! ;)



post signature

1 hollers:

Frances said...

Wow, I'm sure interested. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...