About The Work Room

The Work Room is the Creative Journal of Wendy Sue where she shares her creative journey in all things handmade. The Work Room also offers an alternative to your typical jewelry making workshops. Scroll down to the end of the page to see how you can learn to make your unique piece of artisan jewelry online.

Thursday 25 June 2009

Just a quick one .......

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,.........

Work Room chat:
Got back into beadstitching in R.A.W (Right Angled Weave) lately and beaded all these cute 'lil beaded hearts. Will post the pictures up when I've done with all of 'em! XD It sure has been a while since I did any R.A.W projects ......

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,.........

This has been one crazy week so far. I find it a little bit overwhelming even. On Tuesday, travel for more than 2 hours to Oxon for that mystery workshop thingy which turns out to be some 4 in 1 craft workshop and these are what I did.





Will blog about it in detail some time later.

And yesterday, conducted a two hours jewellery making workshop in Funky Pots as well. Will also blog about it some time later.

I don't know if it's because I haven't had such an eventful week for a while now or what, but I sure feel a bit drained especially when I've also got my weekends booked for a two full days Full Professional Grounding Introduction Class in glass bead making in Leicester. That's another 50 minutes drive away. I really need the energy for the weekends......

Just a preview of what the course says I'll be learning.


post signature

0 hollers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...