About The Work Room

The Work Room is the Creative Journal of Wendy Sue where she shares her creative journey in all things handmade. The Work Room also offers an alternative to your typical jewelry making workshops. Scroll down to the end of the page to see how you can learn to make your unique piece of artisan jewelry online.

Thursday 23 July 2009

It has been a while.......

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Work Room chat:
Does anyone knows how does the Google Adsense thing work? Sounds bit confusing to me, really.... o_O

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yeah, it has been a while since I last created anything for real. Well, I did made one or two stuffs here and there in workshops and for gifts but what I meant was one with my soul in it. A bit dramatic there, I must admit but then I guess that's what happens when passion meets craft. LOL......

If you looked hard enough, fact is, I havent's created anything throughout this year. Well, for one, there was the relocation and also some personal matters which kinda upset me a little. The soul was literally empty......

I spend most of my time thinking bout lots of stuffs rather than making meaningful jewellery pieces. This year has been one hellavu emotional roller coaster ride for me. I don't know how I forgotten that it was in jewellery making that I seek my refuge. I really should start again....as in making it for real.

But you know just like how car engines are like, it takes a while before it gets heat up. So, anyway.....to warm up the engine. I made these.

Nothing too brain wrecking or hair pulling. I saw a similar cuff bracelet in Primark some time back, which I thought was kinda cool. So, I came back and recreate them. Pretty nifty, aye? ;)








post signature

0 hollers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...