About The Work Room

The Work Room is the Creative Journal of Wendy Sue where she shares her creative journey in all things handmade. The Work Room also offers an alternative to your typical jewelry making workshops. Scroll down to the end of the page to see how you can learn to make your unique piece of artisan jewelry online.

Monday 10 August 2009

Pick Your Own

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Work Room chat:
Hhhhmmm.... I'm thinking..... what's the difference between Work Room chat and Twitter now? o_O

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................



Pick your own what, you say?





Strawberriessssssssss!!

Gosh, I love love love strawberries, especially these from the strawberry farm!

I think this is the first time I've had so much strawberries ever in my life!
Don't you just love the summer? XD

The thing about strawberry farm is that from the outset, they really don't look that impressive. To certain extent, I think they even look like some deserted field like those you normally see on the highway! LOL.....




Strawberry flowers!



But.....





.... they sure have got lots of hidden treasures!


There were so many of them that you can't really help it for squishing some along the way.


Sorry!


It's a shame, I know but there really really lots and lots of 'em! Did I say that they were really really sweet too! Even those that weren't very red, or looked really ugly were equally sweet! No wonder they say English strawberries are the best! Indeed they are!





We went back with 2 full cartons, I big and I small one. Aww, man.... I can still smell the strawberries.......






On a side note though, I think they should have named it PAYE instead of PYO. Pick As You Eat! :P Like, for real.....





post signature

0 hollers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...