About The Work Room

The Work Room is the Creative Journal of Wendy Sue where she shares her creative journey in all things handmade. The Work Room also offers an alternative to your typical jewelry making workshops. Scroll down to the end of the page to see how you can learn to make your unique piece of artisan jewelry online.

Thursday 1 October 2009

I'm back!! But........

........................................................................................................................................................................

Work Room chat:
This segment has somehow been made redundant in the advent of Twitter.... o_O

........................................................................................................................................................................




......... everything's in a mess!!


As though relocating to some place thousands of miles away for 6 months and then back is not bad enough......



I've even yet to unpack my luggages!


My family decided to move house when I was not around! o_O Yes, I meant H.O.U.S.E. Quite an impromptu decision, I'ld say.

Well, the thought has been playing in our mind for a while now but it was definitely not planned for. Like, how out-of-the-world is that? o_O

Unsurprisingly, all my stuffs were just shoved into boxes waiting for me to sort it out. And I'm having a really hard time sorting them out because even my allocated room is lacking the furniture needed to store all my stuffs!! Major headache!

Boxes and boxes of stuffs with my belongings.... some emptied and some not....



I believe some of my tools are somewhere in here..... o_O" A near hair pulling experience, I'm telling ya!



The first time I've ever moved house in the past 20 odd years of my life!

And I've yet to recover completely from the jetlag.......

Still feeling kinda lethargic on most days and it's almost a week already since I was back in homeland.

Good lawd, tell me this has not been one hell-a-vu crazy year! o_O

Exactly when do you think I can sit down in peace and solitary and start creating again ...... ? The present environment just doesn't seem too encouraging enough..... -_-

I seriously need to get my routine back..... all these moving about is just too overwhelming...... o_O (yes, I realize I've got a lot of these odd emoticons throughout the post... -_-..... sorry, can't help it! That is exactly my situation right now!)


post signature

0 hollers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...