About The Work Room

The Work Room is the Creative Journal of Wendy Sue where she shares her creative journey in all things handmade. The Work Room also offers an alternative to your typical jewelry making workshops. Scroll down to the end of the page to see how you can learn to make your unique piece of artisan jewelry online.

Tuesday 24 November 2009

What's up?


Sorry for my absence.........

Life's kinda mashed up for me since early of the year and up to this point. Things are a bit overwhelming for me that I don't even where or how to start sorting it out. But to sort it out I will and I MUST.

Now that I've got some of the distractions out of the way, will start to put The Work Room back in order again and eventually Atelier Wendy Sue as well.

I'll update soon!

post signature

0 hollers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...