About The Work Room

The Work Room is the Creative Journal of Wendy Sue where she shares her creative journey in all things handmade. The Work Room also offers an alternative to your typical jewelry making workshops. Scroll down to the end of the page to see how you can learn to make your unique piece of artisan jewelry online.

Friday 18 June 2010

Renee's Wired Cluster Pendant Necklace

Remember this?

That's right! My very first written tutorial. And guess what? It's exactly one year already since I published that tutorial. Talking of which, I haven't quite done any wirework in ages! Hhhmmm.... maybe it's about time.? LOL ..... ;)

Renee recently sent me a picture of her version.



One which she manages to finish it in time to wear it to a dinner and I thought her version was just stunning! Can you see how the lustre of the pearls glisten to the flash. Perfect for dinner wear, if you ask me!

Renee was a beginner and she actually had a few questions about the tutorial after she completed the cluster pendant part; which I unfortunately did not manage to reply in time last weekend due to mum's admission to the hospital for a surgery.

But luckily, Renee manages to finished it herself just in time for the dinner. So you see, it's not a very difficult project. Anyone will be able to do this. It uses very simple and basic technique to produce ..... *ahem*..... if you'll allow me to say this; stunning results. ;P

Anyway, when I wrote back to Renee to ask for her permission to use these pictures, she told me that she had made some enhancement to the necklace as would send me the picture as well.

Oh, boy! Excitement..... was really looking forward to see what enhancement she did! =D

And therefore,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Tadaa!!


She added more gemstone chips and made the necklace chunkier, bolder and rugged!

The earlier one has got more pearls and a 'lil daintier than this one. I can't decide on which version I like cuz I love 'em both! =D

Dear readers, do feel free to send me pictures of your versions if you've made something out of this tutorial. I used the word 'something' because I don't believe in restrictions when it comes to making jewellery. This tutorial may be for a necklace but you can always use the same techniques to come up with something else! Let your imagination run wild! LOL.... XD

The thing about this particular tutorial is how two persons with the same tutorial will come up with very different outcome mainly because I think this tutorial allows for ample space for individual creativity.

If you would like to learn more about this tutorial, please visit here.

Or, just take the plunge and



MYR17.00
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice.
Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email (atelierworkroom@gmail.com) for payment by local bank transfer.





post signature

0 hollers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...