About The Work Room

The Work Room is the Creative Journal of Wendy Sue where she shares her creative journey in all things handmade. The Work Room also offers an alternative to your typical jewelry making workshops. Scroll down to the end of the page to see how you can learn to make your unique piece of artisan jewelry online.

Saturday 6 November 2010

A Quick Note

Alright, I know it's been a while. Work has been a little hectic and I'm currently outstation.

I received a disappointing email today. Apparently one of my buyers of my tutorials did not receive the tutorial that I have already sent her. I believe this to be a genuine mistake in the glitch of system as it sometimes do happen with technology. Hey, nothing can be perfect...... or at least that is what I believe to be so.

Either way, I'm not such an unapproachable or unreasonable person. If some kind of problems arises in any way at all, I would really appreciate it if you contact me first to check what's going on before filing a dispute with PayPal. I wouldn't possibly have know if something have gone wrong if you don't tell me and therefore won't be able to help you resolve it.

It complicates matter really to do otherwise.

Will update this blog when I get back.
  

post signature

0 hollers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...