About The Work Room

The Work Room is the Creative Journal of Wendy Sue where she shares her creative journey in all things handmade. The Work Room also offers an alternative to your typical jewelry making workshops. Scroll down to the end of the page to see how you can learn to make your unique piece of artisan jewelry online.

Thursday 7 July 2011

Stay Creative!



Hey guys, how is everyone doing? Hope all is well and good on your end.

Aaah, yes, been kinda quiet lately. Apart from trying the adjust to the new Blogger editor layout (ha.ha), but the day job been kinda busy lately. Energy wise, well.....lacking, really. Anyway, a friend shared this link with me and I thought it was really nice and just had to share it with you guys. I believe this might ring a bell with most of us who does any creatve work.

Well, I guess I won't have much problem with all 29 ways except for method no. 8. I don't really do no.8, ya know. Anyway, check the video out, will ya! ;)


post signature

0 hollers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...