About The Work Room

The Work Room is the Creative Journal of Wendy Sue where she shares her creative journey in all things handmade. The Work Room also offers an alternative to your typical jewelry making workshops. Scroll down to the end of the page to see how you can learn to make your unique piece of artisan jewelry online.

Sunday 9 October 2011

Oh....so Frust!


Yes, I am frustrated. No, wait.... I mean I WAS frustrated, which explains why I was M.I.A for a while.

No. 1 - Work. The facial expression above was what work made me feel for the past month. Well, it's not always like that. I enjoy what I do most of the time but sometimes you run into a brick wall and just as you've manage to find a mega drill to drill a hole through the brick wall, you realized that there's no longer any road ahead of you and now you're faced with the giant pacific ocean. So, what's next? Swim! Swim in search for the shore but luckily you CAN swim!

That's work, and then...

No. 2 - Blogger. Blogger has been updated with all these new features, format and what have you, which is really cool but kinda driving me nuts while blogging.

And finally.....

No. 3 - Blogger. AGAIN. To put it point blanc, my ENTIRE Galerie is GONE. All the more =.=". I downloaded some free template that you can get online as one of those blogger template hacks cuz I like it arranged in one of those picture viewer format-style but ever since Blogger made the latest changes and updates, the hacks probably not work with the new Blogger and the whole thing gone haywire and disappear! Luckily, I didn't lose the pictures but I definitely have to re-do EVERYTHING! Argh!

Dear Blogger,
Your Dynamic View comes a tad too late. -.- 

Oookay, that's my rant for now. Will update again later tonight. :)


post signature

0 hollers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...