Hi peeps! I know I have left this blog unattended in the longest time ever....... Whoops, my bad.....
Hmmmm...... let's just say that my life is never quite what I expected it to be......
Alrightey, will try to be more hardworking with posting this year. *fingers crossed*
Anyway, for starters, here's a tutorial on the ring I wore in a previous post.
I think it has a classic/vintage-y feel to it, don't you think so?
Tools & materials used:
- (1) 8mm round bead
- (2) 6mm round bead
- (2) 4mm round bead
- (4) 3mm round bead
- (22) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone
- (7) 3mm Swarovski crystal bicone (optional)
- Size 11/12 seed b
- Fishing line/Monofilament/Supplemax or equivalent
Number of steps: 24
Page count: 13
- This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
- File size: 775 KB
- The PDF file will be sent to your email address registered with PayPal within 24 hours or less.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
nb: Prices may be subjected to change without prior notice. Malaysian buyers, please contact me by email for quotation in RM and payment by local bank transfer.