About The Work Room

The Work Room is the Creative Journal of Wendy Sue where she shares her creative journey in all things handmade. The Work Room also offers an alternative to your typical jewelry making workshops. Scroll down to the end of the page to see how you can learn to make your unique piece of artisan jewelry online.

Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!!



Hey, folks! I know I haven't been blogging for a while. My bad but y'all know, it's just the time of the year! ;P

I beaded a Christmas tree last year but I decorated one this year! :D

Well, it's actually my office's Christmas tree. :P

And if you're wondering what's up with all the newspaper cuttings on the notice board behind the tree, it's just some of the firm's emmmm, success stories?

Well, anyway, the tree's kinda crooked if you view it from the side.




Heheh....... But I guess it shouldn't matter since it's probably due to.....




All the presents under the tree!




And more ON the tree!! XD


It's less than an hour before the clock strikes 12 over this part of the world. Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Have a blessed year ahead! :D

I'm in the midst of preparing quite a long post. Erm, will update soon!
Check back to find out what it's all about, will ya? ;)



post signature

0 hollers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...