About The Work Room

The Work Room is the Creative Journal of Wendy Sue where she shares her creative journey in all things handmade. The Work Room also offers an alternative to your typical jewelry making workshops. Scroll down to the end of the page to see how you can learn to make your unique piece of artisan jewelry online.

Thursday 19 February 2009

I've got a knack.......

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,.........

Work Room chat:
Ok, this shall be a very off-topic chat. If you guys haven't known by now, I'm a huge fan of the kpop culture and one of my favourite is kdramas. Currently, I'm addicted to this series of Kgotboda Namja, loosely translated as Boys Before Flowers. It's the Korean adaptation of the very popular Japanese manga of Hana Yori Dango. If you're into Asian pop culture, you might have remembered that the Taiwanese made an adaptation of the said manga a couple of years back with Meteor Garden which was an instant hit across Asia which also pushed the then unknown F4 in the series into limelight. I can so see it happening to the Korean F4 as well. Ahaks! The Japanese also made a drama and movie adaptation 2 years back I think. If you've loved Meteor Garden, you will love BBF as well, which I personally think is an even better adaptation. I've never read the manga before but have only watched Meteor Garden and I'm loving BBF already! So addictively entertaining, I'm telling you!


If you're interested, head down here to catch the eye candies! LOL..... ;)

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,.........

for temporary hiatus, haven't I? LOL......

If you have observed by now..... I tend to have this knack for writing long winded post. And sometimes it kinda stressed me out. Maybe I should write more often of short posts intertwined occasionally with those long winded posts. What say you? ;)

Anyway, I will be leaving end of next month. Where to, what for and for how long, I'll tell you in my next post. ;) But the thing is, because of my leaving, I'll need to get rid of some of my stuffs due to the baggage allowance for my travel and since also I can't leave them behind in Malaysia. Stuffs as in my jewellery making supplies la.

I will be bringing them with me but I can only bring just enough for my practice purposes and within the limits of my baggage allowance and will only be destashing the extra ones. So, they will be limited at a very special discounted price.

So, anyone of you who are interested in the wires might want to hold on for a while before making your order since I'll be slashing the price in a bit. There are also some other stuffs like clasp, connectors, charms and probably even more that I might also be destashing. I've got quite an impressive inventory of supplies, really. Can't confirm what and how much I'll be destashing yet since I will need to work out on the allocation weight allowance for the supplies that I'm bringing over first because I'm trying to bring as much as I can over and then there's still my clothes......even THAT is going to make up a sizable amount. Dang!

So, watch out for this space, aight! ;)

post signature

0 hollers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...