About The Work Room

The Work Room is the Creative Journal of Wendy Sue where she shares her creative journey in all things handmade. The Work Room also offers an alternative to your typical jewelry making workshops. Scroll down to the end of the page to see how you can learn to make your unique piece of artisan jewelry online.

Thursday 2 December 2010

How Platinum Rings Are Made




Alright, so you've seen me making my first sterling silver ring band and witnessed for yourselves how sterling silver rings are handmade.

But what about platinum rings?

A friend share this video with me recently and I sure thought it's an interesting video to share with you guys.








The first thing that came to my mind after watching the video was how intimidating the jewelry making process was. o_O

I mean, just compare what I did and what the guy in the video did to make the ring band!




post signature

0 hollers:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...